Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sup'dates.

I have been so busy lately.
So much nonstop, but it is really good for me.

I recently picked up a second job working at a yarn store.
It is a very nice change and a wonderful group of people.
The environment is comfortable and fabulously creative.
I feel very fortunate to have this opportunity.

I got a part in a play called The Ninth Circuit, written by Robert Bruce Lindsay.
I start rehearsal on January 4th.
I will be playing the part of Wilma-
female attorney, middle aged, respectable, independent and strong
I am extremely nervous about this, but also very excited.
It will make winter go by faster and be a challenge that I am really looking forward to.

My band has practiced a few more times and we played a show in the middle of the street during a Holiday Parade and event. We played facing each other, even though I forgot half of my tambourine parts, it sounded pretty fantastic.
We will be recording a 7inch soon.

I will try to update with the things I make for Christmas.

No comments: