Monday, April 21, 2008

The Army Makes a Curtesy Call.

***RING RING***

Me- Eternal Boardshop this is Sarah.

Male Voice- Hi, this is Robert with the United States Army, I'd like to talk to you today about recruitment.

Me- Oh, hi Robert. Are you aware you are calling a business?

Robert- Yes. Would you be interested in some information on the United States Army?

Me- No, not really. I think I have all the information I need.

Robert- Would anyone else there be interested? We could set up and appointment.

Me- Robert, we are all addicted to drugs here.

Robert- Hmmm.

Me- We are also all gay.

Robert- Are you being serious?

Me- Yes, Robert. Those are two requirements for this job. I only employ those that meet them.

Robert- Oh, well no problem, this was just a courtesy call.

Me- Oh, really? A courtesy for who? Me?

Robert- Well, you have a nice day ma'am.

***CLICK***

No comments: