Thursday, July 30, 2009

You gotta feel it.

Tonight is one of those nights where I keep feeling like something is missing.
I know it's one of those things that I won't find, no matter where I look.
It is not in my closet or under my bed, it isn't between the lines in the book I am trying to read.
It isn't in the fridge or our cupboards, it is not in the messages I have read or listened to a hundred times.
It may be deep inside this little body of mine or maybe a few thousand miles away.
What if it is hiding from me? What if it has disguised itself as something else? Maybe it is looking for me. What if it is just waiting for me?
I can't hold still and my mind is racing, it wants to make decisions that will just have to wait.

Maybe I just need to go dancing, I haven't done that in a while...

No comments: