Monday, September 6, 2010

From Your Lips to My Ears. First Kiss Edition


I thought it would be a great idea to take a notebook to the bars and have people I knew, along with people I didn't know, write about their first adult kisses.
This is wonderful to read the next morning and always full of surprises.

Compiling them into a zine was definitely not the fun part, in fact it was almost the death of me.
I typed up the stories to make them more legible, but I left in all the misspellings and mistakes so that I would not take away any of the personality. It is such a personal experience after all. I made a photocopy on one side to give an example of the persons handwriting to bring that much more of the writers into it.

This puppy ended up being quite hefty, but worth every page.

No comments: