Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the perks of being a wallflower II

"And I was glad that everyone seems as happy as they seemed."
I never think that people "seem" happy in moments. During that second; you are, or you aren't.

"Old pictures look very rugged and young, and the people in the photographs always seem a lot happier than you are."
They always seem like their smiles are a lot more real and a lot bigger.

"It's like when you are excited about a girl and you see a couple holding hands, and you feel so happy for them. And other times you see the same couple, and they make you so mad. And all you want is to always feel happy for them because you know that if you do, then it means that you're happy, too."
Exactly as it says on this one....

"It was the kind of kiss that made me know that I was never so happy in my whole life."
I know that kiss.

No comments: